Choosing your model
When choosing a New Vacuum Packaging Machine caution must be taken to get the correct model
Consider the following when choosing a vacuum sealer:
- What is to be packed i.e. Liquids or Dry products this affects the chamber depth.
- The biggest size of the pack as well as the quantities per day of the smaller ones this affects the sealing bar length.
- The cycle time of the machine verse the hours it will operating.
- Does it give you enough production?
- Consider all the optional vacuum sealer extras, they are there to help you.
TM 350 GAS